Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of East Dayton Awards
Since SERVPRO of East Dayton/Beavercreek opened we’ve been acknowledged multiple times for our efficiency and care as a restoration company. Our services are well represented through our many awards earned by the work performed by our dedicated team.
We’ve earned several awards, including:
- Golden Hammer Award from Contractor Connection in 2018 for “Exemplary Performance and Dedication”
- Outstanding Sales Performance Award from SERVPRO Industries in 2015
- Heritage Bronze Award from SERVPRO Industries in 2014
- Chairman’s Bronze Award from SERVPRO Industries in 2015
As you can see, we’ve been recognized for our contributions in the restoration of our local area by both outside businesses and our corporate office.
We are proud of the variety of the sources of our accolades but we continue to strive to get better. Not for the awards but for what the awards stand for. Awards, for us, are not about winning but rather about proving what can happen with a company-wide dedication to quality.
Being a company recognized for the quality of our customer care is the real source of our pride.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (937) 228-3433
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of East and South Dayton / Beavercreek / Fairborn / Huber Heights / Springfield / Xenia / Wilmington arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.